Spa Tips and Notes
- Plan ahead. We recommend scheduling your appointment prior to visiting the spa for the greatest availability of services. We'll need a credit card to secure your spot.
- Arrive ahead of time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. We are committed to beginning and ending your services on time. Please shower prior to any treatment.
- What to wear. A robe and spa slippers are provided for use during your visit. Hotel guests may arrive at the spa in the robes provided in your room. All therapists are highly skilled in correct draping procedures to ensure your complete privacy and comfort. If you prefer, you may choose to leave undergarments on during your services.
- Need to change your service? Please let us know 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or change a scheduled appointment. We charge 50% of the service fee for cancellations or changes made with less than 24 hours notice. No-shows are charged the full service price.
- We'd like to know. Please inform us of any special needs that require extra attention. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, certain treatments are not recommended.
- Age guidelines. Guests of Ruby's Spa must be at least 18 years of age or must be accompanied by an adult.
- What to bring. Please remove jewelry prior to visiting the spa, and refrain from bringing valuables. Day lockers are available for guests not staying at the hotel. Bring your swimsuit to enjoy the soaking pool.
- Tips. Gratuities are not included in pricing and are appreciated in acknowledgment of superior service.
Prices and services are subject to change without notice.